Seen here is the HOMEbox Ambient Q120 Grow Tent with Large Exhibition Onions grown by Gareth Hopcroft in 2016.
Nothing performs like a Philips Greenpower CDM 315W grow light housed in a growbox HOMEbox® Ambient Q120! It’s all thanks to the PAR+ super reflective inner lining. Plants develop faster and produce more flowers and fruit because more plant-usable light is directed at the canopy. Crop quality is also remarkable due to less heat build-up (the #1 cause of low crop quality.) The result is an incredibly efficient growing chamber that still only takes up 1.44 m2 of floor space!
The assembling of the HOMEbox grow boxes are very easy.
THE FITTINGS AND LAMP ARE NOT INCLUDED, THESE MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
Assembled size: 120 x 120 x 200 cm
Grow space: 1.44 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x right, 1x left, 1x Back
+ 160 mm (6.3”): 1x left, 1x Back
+ 200 mm (8”): 1x right, 1x left
+ 250 mm (10”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 250mm (10”) OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 75 kg